09 May 2012

It really bothers me that NS Power calls planned, annual rate increases "rate stabilization." I think their IT department blocked their access to Dictionary. com.

Speaking of NS, Hali is having an Open City weekend. $1 espresso at Java Blend!



In Whedon news, Deb sent me a link to this letter from Joss to me. People like me. To his obsessed non-bandwagon fans. 
I'm discarding my old fans so I can concentrate on fame, Euro-trash guy-jewelry and my precious "Air Bud" reboot

JW: TV is my great love. To tell stories with that alacrity, intensity, and immediacy... Nothing quite like it. I imagine it's not dissimilar to the feeling great poker players have: "Here's what I got, here's where I'm going... How to trick everybody into thinking I know what I'm doing?" [Full disclosure : Joss hates poker. He is probably talking about bridge. But it should apply nonetheless.].

No comments: