04 May 2012

Happy Friday, indeed

The Avengers is out, my friends. And reviews from websites I trust look favourable (although I haven't actually read the reviews). In fact, it has a 92% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. That's even better than Cabin in the Woods got, and I want that movie to have my children.

I think it's safe to say, without even seeing it, that Avengers is the best movie ever made by anyone at anytime ever. Until Whedon's next movie comes out.

When does this movie come out?
I showed remarkable restraint and did not go to a midnight showing last night (this morning?). I will, however, see it this weekend. And, maybe, sometime after that.

*Update: The best review I haven't read yet:
"The Avengers": A Cripplingly Powerful Nerdgasm. You might have some trouble walking and need a cigarette once the end credits roll.

No comments: