07 July 2008

Cute?

I'm still totally hung up on the red pandas being the cutest thing ever to evolve. But this morning on CBC I watched a video (I can't link directly to it) of baby white Bengal tigers and they were really cute. One was screaming hysterically while the handler went on about how the captive tigers are ambassadors for the species and will help teach people about the dangers of the exotic pet trade, habitat destruction, and those flamboyant Vegas magicians. The poor kitten, no wonder it was screaming, to be given such a big responsibility at such a young age. She was probably thinking, "How can I save the species? I don't even have all my teeth yet."

So I was looking for some cute baby white Bengal tiger pictures and I came across this, which is the baby white Bengal tiger equivalent of those babies that look like old men:


I really think it's no contest. Red Panda cuteness kicks old-man tiger cub butt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

red pandas ftw =]