04 April 2009

Whedonverse

It's been a busy couple of weeks in the Whedonverse.

First, Willow and Wesley had a baby (together) and gave it a horrible name, Satyana. Which, I found out, is Sanskrit for "a vehicle for action infused with the grace of spirit." Really. I think even "Buffy" would have been a better name. And I have no idea how to pronounce that. Is it like it looks? Or is Sanskrit like Gaelic in that nothing sounds like you would think?

Then, I find out that even Spike thinks he's too old to play Spike anymore. Dude's 46!

And, sadly, Lorne died. Unlike the geriatric Spike, Lorne was only 33 (which, think about Lorne being 13 years younger than Spike. Weird). That's really sad. He did such a great job with that character. In honour, I'm posting a the dance of joy. Because we should celebrate his life.


(I love Numfar's dance).

No comments: