11 August 2008

Brimley

Upon seeing the map I posted last week, Kimm decided that she could do better and sent me this (click for slightly larger version):
Look! There's my house! I've always liked how the house is shaped like a Tetris piece. And you can see the bridge over the creek.
The unlabeled road that goes off to the NE is Canning Factory Road. There are cool abandoned buildings down that road. I wouldn't go into them when we were kids because I thought they were full of rat poison and dead cats. My brothers probably went in though, they were daring like that.
Further down that road is the littlest house ever. It's very, very small. Smaller than my basement suite, I'd bet. I haven't been down there for a few years, I wonder if it's still there. I always used to wonder if a) they had a couch in there, and b) if it took up the entire living room.

No comments: