20 November 2006

Is it just me?

Has anyone else noticed this relationship?

This Time Last Week Monica and I were in Burnaby, at the mall there (Metrotown) hanging out with Julie (she of the previous post) and Chanty (she that was my field assistant this past summer). That was the last full day of my trip. It was a much funner [sic] trip than I make it sound. In fact, it was all sorts of 'tastic. It was funtastic, fishtastic, raintastic, foodtastic, and the most important one of all, nakedmantastic (eh, Monica?).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could have done without the nakedmantastic, well at least that's what I used to think...but somehow after reading your blog on it, it just made your visit that much more memorable! Can't wait until the next time...maybe we'll actually go to wreck beach...