01 March 2013

Where the fuck have I been?


I’ve been busy since Christmas and went on hiatus to focus on my “life” instead of sporadic blog posts. In December I decided to plunge head first into chronic debt and I bought a house. Like, an actual house. On land. I own property. It’s pretty insane. I was so absurdly excited about it for about a month. Then the excitement turned into the stark realization that someone who hates housekeeping is probably a bad candidate for homeownership – but it’s too late. Really, though, I fucking love my little house. It’s so bright, and quiet, and lovely. I complain about cleaning it (I swear, the first two weeks I was there it felt like all I did was mop), but I don’t regret my decision at all.  

I'm not actually going to post a picture of my house on the internet. Instead here is a picture of my driveway and lots of snow. 
    

No comments: