24 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

My move across the greater part of the country is complete (the last of my boxes arrived a couple of days ago). Nova Scotia welcomed me back with rain, hurricane-force winds, and almost an entire day without power! It's good to be home:)

I also have goodish news: I got a job! Kind of. I mean, I'll be doing work and someone will pay me for it, but it's...wait for it...6 hours a week. I'm basically still a TA, although I get to call myself a "lab instructor." It's a start.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season. I hope you spend just enough time with your family to appreciate them, but not enough to tire of them.

Speaking of family, here are some holiday pictures from my (I assume) 1st, 2nd, and some-undetermined-age Christmas.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Ellie! Glad to hear that you made it to Nova Scotia safely, and congrats on the job. What will you be teaching?

--Justin