11 May 2007

Something new

I feel the need to post, having not done so for a while. Yesterday was Bono's Birthday. I tend to ignore this fact as I hate to admit to myself how old he really is.

My best friend of 16 years is visiting from Ontario, so we've been doing our thing. Our Thing is essentially watching movies and TV shows and creating fictional storylines and being snarky. We've seen some good movies (Little Miss Sunshine) and some bad, bad, oh-so-bad movies (The Covenant, The Return). The bad ones are fun to talk through, the stuff we make up is so much better than the crap in the movie. When we're together we also tend to go to used bookstores and buy too many books in a fever of bibliophiliac compulsion. I also swear a lot more when I'm around her; we're really very good influences on each other.

I want to send a belated Birthday Shout-Out to Annie. I'm really bad for forgetting/missing her Birthday. Happy Birthday Annie!! Below is the only picture I have of Annie (in yellow) and myself, and you can't even see her face! It was taken on a field trip during our first year at Dalhousie.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Thanks dude! I'm not much better with yours so no hard feelings. I think we need to arrange a visit a some point because its just sad that the only pic you have of me is over 7 years old! I bet you did that just to make me feel better about being old!