02 May 2009

Bunny Heaven on Earth

Gather around, my friends, and listen to a story of a magical place. A place where adorable little bunnies run free and every day the needle is blown off the Bunny Scale. A place where the you don't care if the cabins are over-priced and ant-infested, because when you're outside you're knee-deep in bunnies. Welcome to White Point, my friends.

I went down there with some friends from undergrad last weekend for our 4-year reunion. It was a great weekend, once we moved into a cabin that wasn't infested with ants. It was right on the ocean, so of course the scenery was fantastic.
And there were plenty of odd signs.
To me, these two things are completely unrelated.

Speed bumps where? In the woods?
But most importantly are the bunnies. You saw them every time you went outside. There was one group of black ones, and to them I gave the surname of Licorice. That way I could just call them all Licorice and not have to worry about numbers or other qualifiers. There were bunnies of other colours, but the black ones seemed to live near our cabin, so I got really attached to them.
I'd probably go back just for the bunnies.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Is that rock the speed bump they're referring to? Be careful not to walk too fast over that one!