18 February 2009

To tide you over

I'm taking what feels like a mini vacation and staying with people on the Hali side of the harbour for a few days. I'll write more on it later. I just wanted to post two things.

1. An article on an interesting connection that I never really thought about before, between U2 and science fiction.

2. A shout out (or, rather, a "bravo!") to Alej for being the first to make themselves an official "follower" of my blog. I suppose I should have created some kind of incentive program to attract followers. The first 20 followers get free shout outs! Join now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to follow... I was probably the first person to click 'Follow This Blog' but then when it wanted me to sign up for something I decided not to follow... maybe someday when I'm really in need of some procrastination I'll sign up.