24 November 2008

Even Winter hates it here

It's been some time since my last post. I really don't have anything to write about. I can't even complain about the weather, this is the best Edmonton Autumn ever! It's so mild, and dry! Apparently, even winter is sick of Edmonton. Winter & I should get together and bitch about all the things we dislike about the city.

The bunnies have been enjoying the mild fall too. I think they took their time turning white this year. At one point, I saw a bunny that was mid-change and it looked like a brown bunny covered in freezer burn. So cute.

I'm really going to miss those bunnies. They've provided me with a remarkable amount of entertainment. When I walk through campus, a constant bunny story plays in my head. Recently, there's been some drama in that the bunny ("Steppy") that hides under the stairs of the construction trailer has been stepping out with the bunny ("Busy") that sleeps in the garden outside the Business building. Scandalous!

No comments: