03 November 2007

Taking the easy way out

I know that posting videos and pictures instead of actual writing is the easy way out, but I was cleaning out my computer and came across these videos from my 2006 field season. These will be of interest to very few people, but I'm going to post them anyway. (Warning: if you hate the sound of my voice as much as I do, you should put your computer on mute).


This is me doing a sweep for invertebrates. Look how hard I work! I have dirt on my arms! (Also, note my sage words of wisdom).



This is Cricket trapping on a lake. I like it when other people get soakers.



This is just random.



I swear I was not high when I made this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were entertaining. Is it wrong that I was half hoping Cricket would fall while she was sloshing through the goo?

Ellie Fish said...

I was hoping she would fall while I was filming it!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...I love the one of your feet. Awesome! (and I was also hoping for a good splash from Candra)